We start with one of our ready-to-go designs. We customize it through your photography, text, logo and minor modifications to widgets. With more than 1,000 possible customization options, your website will never look like your competitors.
Customizing Law Firm Web Design Templates
Law Firm Essentials takes something simple and makes it into something great. We start with a base template (a design that is pre-made) and give you the power to change all the elements. In doing so the template web design becomes a unique reflection of your firm. Our designs are never cookie cutter – we guarantee it.
When you sign up for an Essentials web design you have the ability to change the following characteristics of your website:
- Domain name
- Call to action
- Page Content
- Title Tags
- Meta Descriptions
- Widgets (badges, icons, blog spotlight, attorney list, practice list, testimonials, consultation box)
Note that some services might come at an additional cost. PaperStreet is available to provide content writing services at an additional flat rate fee. Design and development updates can be made for an additional fee at a per hour cost. Check your contract, or ask our Sales Manager, for more specific information about what is included in your contract.
Your Site Won’t Look Like Your Competitors
Our latest designs are created specifically so that they can be customized and easily managed. If your website looks like your competitors website it isn’t going to help your business (or your competitor). You both lose. Differentiating yourself is part of attracting new customers. Our law firm Essentials designs have more than 1,000 design options, so you can rest assured your look will be unique.
After the contract is signed new clients can expect the following steps to occur:
- Project Brief – tell us about your goals so we can make the proper recommendations
- Kick-Off - the Essentials Manager and Content Associate (if applicable) will join you to talk about your design and content options
- Content – finalize a site architecture and start the writing process (if applicable)
- Testing Link – review the current design a provide a round of revisions
- Launch – enjoy your new face to the world
The timeline for Essentials web designs are contingent on the client feedback, but most sites can be online within 6 weeks.